- MHADA Recruitment - 2021 Category wise list of candidates called for documents checking declared on MHADA website.
5 May 2022
- Flag hoisting on the occasion of Maharashtra Day at MHADA Headquarters.
1 May 2022
- Konkan Board Lottery- 2021 31st May is a last date for successful applicants to submit documents Opportunity for applicants in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana and Konkan MHADA Housing Scheme.
29 April 2022
- MHADA's Aurangabad Board launches online application registration and application process for sale of 984 flats and 220 plots Computerized lottery draw of received applications on 10th June.
26 April 2022
- MHADA proposes to construct 15 thousand 781 flats in Maharashtra in the coming year Authority approves MHADA's budget of Rs.10,764.99 crore for the year 2022-23; Proposed to build 4 thousand 623 flats in Mumbai.
1 April 2022
- MHADA Direct Service Recruitment - 2021 Candidates' marks announced on MHADA's official website.
1 April 2022
- Mhada Abhay Yojana - The deadline for paying the second installment of overdue service charge to the residents of MHADA colonies in Mumbai city and suburbs is March 31.
25 March 2022
- MHADA Direct Service Recruitment 2021 Examiners will be examined by a metal device.
4 February 2022
- Start work of N. M. Joshi Marg-Paral BDD Redevelopment Project in next 15 days - Shri. Aditya Thackeray.
2 February 2022
- Konkan Board extends deadline for successful applicants in 20% comprehensive scheme to submit documents to the bank.
1 February 2022
- MHADA Recruitment Online examination at examination centers in various districts of Maharashtra from 31st January to 9th February.
27 January 2022
- Flag hoisting at MHADA headquarters on the occasion of Republic Day.
26 January 2022
- Oath of Allegiance to Democracy on the occasion of National Voters' Day in MHADA.
25 January 2022
- Government of Maharashtra will implement 'Home for All' program with priority; State Government is committed to sort out the pending issues of MHADA - Deputy Chief Minister Shri. Ajit Pawar
7 January 2022
- BDD Chawl redevelopment project to be completed expeditiously - Housing Minister Shri. Jitendra Awhad Commencement of demolition of Chawl No. 5B in Naigaon BDD Chawl; the first phase of the redevelopment project commence.
4 January 2022
- MHADA Organises Special camp on 21st and 22nd December for disposal of pending cases of Mill workers lottery.
18 December 2021
- Chairman of Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board Shri. Vinod Ghosalkar inspects dangerous cessed building on Maulana Shaukat Ali Road.
26 November 2021
- Collective reading of the objectives of the Constitution on the occasion of Constitution Day in MHADA.
26 November 2021
- MHADA's Pune Board organizes computerized lottery draw of 4222 flats on 7th January.
16 November 2021
- Mill Workers Lottery year 2020 Deadline extended till November 30th for submission of documents to successful mill workers / heirs.
12 November 2021
- Government of Maharashtra is making efforts for cluster redevelopment of some of the 56 colonies under the jurisdiction of MHADA Mumbai Board - Housing Minister Dr. Jitendra Awhad MHADA's Konkan Board conducted computerized lottery for sale of 8984 tenements.
14 October 2021
- MHADA's Konkan Board will conduct Lottery for 8984 tenements tomorrow Record 2 lakh 46 thousand 650 applications received for the draw.
13 October 2021
- Konkan Board Lottery - 2021 The draft list of accepted applications will be published on October 6.
1 October 2021
- Konkan Board extends deadline for registration, submission of application and payment of deposit for Lottery 2021.
22 September 2021
- Mill workers Lottery 2020 Deadline for successful mill workers, heirs to submit documents extended till 9th October.
13 September 2021
- MHADA's Konkan Board Lottery draw for 8 thousand 984 tenements on October 14 Housing Minister Shri. Jitendra Awhad launches online application registration and application filling process.
24 August 2021
- Flag hoisting at MHADA headquarters on the occasion of Independence Day.
15 August 2021
- For explaining the historical events of chawls in Mumbai MHADA publishes "Chalintle Tower" coffee table book.
5 August 2021
- Residents of dangerous cessed buildings in the city of Mumbai will get transit accomodation in South Mumbai- Shri. Vinod Ghosalkar.
2 August 2021
- The state government is committed to give a rightful home to the common man - Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray CM inaugurates commencement of rehab buildings construction at Worli BDD Chawl Redevelopment Project.
1 August 2021
- Memorandum of Understanding between MHADA and HDFC Limited.
14 July 2021
- Great response for MHADA houses even in Covid period indicates that the general public has faith in MHADA - Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar MHADA Pune board conducts lottery draw for 2908 tenements.
2 July 2021
- Important step of MHADA in maintaining the balance of environment by creating Miyawaki forest - Environment Minister Shri. Aditya Thackeray.
1 July 2021
- E-billing system will strengthen the relationship between MHADA and tenants - Housing Minister Shri. Jitendra Awhad MHADA tenants will be able to pay service charges online; Launch of e-billing system.
29 June 2021
- Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board Chairman to inspect 21 Most dangerous cessed buildings on Mumbai City Island from tomorrow.
15 June 2021
- Aurangabad Board conducted online lottery for sale of 864 tenements.
10 June 2021
- 21 Cessed Buildings on Mumbai City Island Most Dangerous MHADA's Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board completes pre-monsoon survey of cessed buildings; List of dangerous buildings released.
8 June 2021
- To prevent loss of life and financial loss of the residents, the Disaster Management System has been made more efficient by MBBRBoard - Shri. Vinod Ghosalkar
19 May 2021
- Government of Maharashtra transfers 100 flats of MHADA to Tata Memorial Hospital.
16 May 2021
- Third phase of Abhay Yojana announced for tenants / residents of MHADA transit camp.
29 April 2021
- Online application registration for MHADA Pune Board Lottery-2021 started.
13 April 2021
- MHADA's Mumbai Board declared Abhay Yojana for residents living in old colonies in Mumbai City & Suburbs.
1 April 2021
- Corona test of visitors at MHADA headquarters.
25 March 2021
- Great response to MBRRB Abhay Yojana from transit camp tenants / residents.
2 March 2021
- BDD Chawl Redevelopment Project will definitely be completed soon - Housing Minister Shri. Jitendra Awhad.
11 February 2021
- N. M. Joshi Marg Lower Parel BDD Chawl Redevelopment Project Program on February 11 for confirmation of flats in proposed rehabilitation buildings for 272 eligible tenants who have migrated in transition tenements.
9 February 2021
- Abhay Yojana for tenants / residents of MHADA transit camps.
3 February 2021
- Flag hoisting on the occasion of Republic Day at MHADA Headquarters.
26 January 2021
- Transparency, credibility means 'MHADA' - Deputy Chief Minister Shri. Ajit Pawar.
22 January 2021
- MHADA's Pune Board online lottery for 5,647 tenements tomorrow.
21 January 2021
- Extension for payment of sale price to eligible beneficiaries of Konkan Board's Lottery draw for the year 2014, 2016 and 2018.
18 January 2021
- Warning to the citizens, sale of transit tenements at Mahavir Nagar is illegal - Shri. Vinod Ghosalkar.
28 December 2020
- MHADA's Nashik Board launches "first come first served" scheme for sale of 530 tenements.
21 December 2020
- MHADA's Nasik Board Lottery Sale & Acceptance of applications for 49 tenements starts ; Draw will be on 27th January, Applications will be accepted till 14th January, 2021.
18 December 2020
- Lottery application registration for 5647 tenements of MHADA's Pune Board Lottery starts.
10 December 2020
- Lottery application registration for 5647 tenements of MHADA's Pune Board Lottery starts from 10th December, 2020.
9 December 2020
- Constitution Day celebrated in MHADA.
26 November 2020
- BDD Chawl Redevelopment project The program scheduled for 3rd November, 2020, for computerised allotment of flats in the proposed rehab buildings to the 272 eligible tenants, who have been shifted to transit camp at N. M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, has been postponed.
2 November 2020
- N. M. Joshi Marg Lower Parel BDD Chawl Redevelopment Project Program on November 3 for confirmation of flats in proposed rehabilitation buildings for 272 eligible tenants who have shifted in transit camps.
28 October 2020
- Under the 'My Family, My Responsibility' campaign Commencement of free Covid-19 test camp organized for MHADA employees.
5 October 2020
- Under the 'My Family, My Responsibility' campaign free Covid-19 test camp for MHADA employees from 5th October.
1 October 2020
- Mr. Anil Diggikar takes charge as MHADA VP.
10 September 2020
- Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray inagurates 2 Dedicated Covid Health Centers of 371 beds at Bhayander East.
3 August 2020
- MHADA gave possession of flats to 6 beneficiaries of the scheme at Adgaon in Nashik.
29 July 2020
- MHADA warns home buyers.
22 July 2020
- MHADA's Nashik Board makes 639 flats available for sale through lump sum purchase.
20 July 2020
- Fort building collapse fact report.
17 July 2020
- MHADA's Mumbai & Konkan Board extends deadline till 15th December to pay interest free sale price of flats to successful and eligible beneficiaries in Lottery.
8 July 2020
- Kamathipura's cluster redevelopment through MHADA - Housing Minister Mr. Jitendra Awhad
11 February 2020
- Patra Chawl redevelopment project will start soon - Housing Minister Jitendra Awhad
23 January 2020
- Maharashtra Govt. will built national memorial of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar & Anna Bhau Sathe in Mumbai - Housing Minister Jitendra Awhad
18 January 2020
- Motilal Nagar redevelopment project ; MHADA conducted presentation for the residence
3 December 2019
- Electricity meters in MHADA's Transit camp transfer it on name of eligible tenants - Milind Mhaiskar
2 December 2019
- India's Constitution is a gift to our country - Milind Mhaiskar
26 November 2019
- N.M. Joshi Marg-Parel BDD chawl redevelopment project / In november computerised lottery for distribution of rehab tenements to eligible tenants.
18 September 2019
- MHADA's Auto DCR Permission system inauguration.
13 September 2019
- रत्नागिरी येथील पोलीस विभागाच्या जमिनीवरील वसाहतीच्या पुनर्विकासासाठी म्हाडातर्फे १५५ कोटी रुपये - श्री. उदय सामंत
28 August 2019
- औरंगाबाद मंडळ सोडत २०२१ - दि 08/06/2021 रोजी होणारी म्हाडाची सोडत काही अपरिहार्य कारणामुळे दि 10/06/2021 रोजी दुपारी 1 वाजता होणार आहे. याची कृपया सर्व अर्जदारानी नोंद घ्यावी.
- Lottery 2018 code 274 Virar Bolinj -Collect Letter from Room No.255,first floor, Bandra East,Mumbai-400051 for Document Submission.