Name of work:- Construction of 180 T/s MIG housing at S.No.74/1 Saswad Tal.Purandar.
Land bearing S. No. 74/1 Saswad admeasuring 18289 Sqm is purchased by MHADA under sec 52 of MHAD Act in March 2006. A Scheme of 108 T/s LIG and 180 T/s MIG is planned. The layout and building plans are approved by Saswad Municipal Council. 12.00m wide road passes through layout.
The scheme is located near Purandhar High School on Saswad-Ambawade road and about 1.50 Km from Saswad S T Stand. Amenities such as School, Hospital Shopping etc are available near the site.
Name of Scheme : Construction of 108 T/s MIG (54 T/s MIG I+ 54 T/s MIG II) out of 180 T/s MIG(90 T/s MIG I + 90 T/s MIg II). The work is taken up as per firm demand received.
Location : S.No. 74/A Saswad Tal:Purandar Dist:Pune.
Types of Schemes : MIG I + MIG II
Total No.of Tenements : 180 T/s (90 T/s MIG I + 90 T/s MIg II) taken up in hand.
Area Per Tenement : MIG I 49.75 Sqm(535.31 sqft)B/u Area.
MIG II 56.109 Sqm(603.73 sqft)B/u Area including balcony.
Amenities of be provided in the Tenements.
- Parking+ three and ground + two Storied.(total 9 buildings)
- R.C.C. open foundation and R.C.C. framed structure in M 20.
- External walls : 150mm thick thokla bricks.
- Internal walls : 115mm thick B.B. M
- External doors : Solid core flush door with CCTW frame.
- Toilet doors : Solid core flush door with CCTW frame.
- Windows : MS steel window .
- For Rooms : Polished tandoor with ceramic tile skirting for rooms.
- For Bathroom : Ceramic tile flooring & glazed tiles dado upto 0.90m for rooms.
- For WC : Colored glazed tiles flooring & dado upto 0.45m.
- For Parking : Rough shahabad.
- For Staircase : Polished marble mosaic chequred tiles for tread.
- External plaster : Sand faced plaster.
- Internal plaster : 12mm thick Neeru plaster.
- Ceiling plaster : 6mm thick Neeru plaster.
- External paint : Cement paint.
- Internal paint : Powder distemper.
- Kitchen Otta : Black kadappa top,steel sink.
- W.C. Pan : Orissa type white glazed earthenware.
- Electrification : Casing capping with copper wiring.
The work is completed. Occupation certificate is received. The allotment is in progress.